Believe it or not, but 2016 is here, and it’s your year to “own it!”
This year I’ve set up a few resolutions/goals for myself that’d I’m going to share with you (hey, maybe it’ll keep me in check)!
- Lower my body fat percentage (aka build more muscle)
- Run my first half marathon
- Run 1,008 miles over the course of the year (my husband will run the same equaling a total of 2,016 between the two of us-get it? 2016? nudge nudge wink wink)
- Complete a January Whole30 (my second)
- Eat “Whole30” 6 days out of the week
- Take risks, but be respectful
- Make it count!
Some of these goals I’ve had for a while, I just always thought they were for other people, but not for me. Recently though I’ve been thinking about how this is my life, and I want to live it not just wishing it.
My last resolution/goal is “make it count,” and it is the most important one on the list. It may sound simple, but making it count is what gives us determination to reach our goals. It lets us go “full monty.”
Cheers to you and your 2016 New Years goals and resolutions! Can’t wait to see what waits in 2016!