Recently I came across the ideas of “Happy Habits,” and I think it is such a great way to live life fully.
You don’t need to do all of these suggestions at once, what I suggest is to pick one and spend time each day doing that happy habit. After a couple weeks of doing that particular happy habit, check in and see how you’re doing and if you’re feeling more, well, happy. Decide whether or not you would like to continue that happy habit. If you’d like to continue see if there’s another happy habit that you can add to your day (checking in once again after a couple months).
Could you imagine the impact on your life if you had multiple happy habits each day? It could be brilliant!
So here’s some ideas for happy habits that you can adapt!
- Write 3 things you are grateful for (try for something new each day)
- Journal lessons learned or good things that happened
- Do a random act of kindness
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes
- Get 15 minutes of sunshine
- Spend 5 minutes laughing