It’s important to think about what you are grateful for especially when your least favorite month is over, that being August for me. Earlier this month I set out to find things to enjoy in August so that it no longer is my least favorite and instead just another month! 😉
Well, here are 5 things I am grateful for this past month:
- We had a few evenings in the 50s which were a total relief to those humid, dog days of summer we had, and makes me look forward to fall even more.
- My body is getting stronger as I have been training more for my first half marathon.
- David (ze hubs) has a great group of high school students this year, which him being excited about his new year makes me rather happy.
- Leo (my 16 month old) started saying “Thank You.”
- I am in the process of starting a MOPS group!
I look forward to seeing what September has in store!