Keeping hydrated is important specifically through drinking water, and so here are some benefits.
10 Reasons to Drink Water
- Hydration helps maintain clear thinking and better concentration
- Flushes toxins from the body
- Increases metabolism
- Helps protect joins and organs
- Helps nutrients and oxygen travel to organs and cells
- Digestive “regularity”
- Hydrates eyes while avoiding under eye bags
- Regulates body temperature
- Freshens breath
- Curbs cravings/appetite
It’s best to have at least eight 8 oz glasses of water daily.